William D. Anton, PhD. won the Author Award for his book, “Business Success Through Self-Knowledge” at the 1st Annual Tampa Bay Book Gala & Author Award Ceremony!
The event took place on November 5th at Clearwater Community Sailing Center and recognized local authors including:
- Sandy Cesaire, “Cash in 30 Days”
- Elizabeth Norlin, “Our Bodies: The Optimal Design”
- Dr. Mary B. Lippitt, “Brilliant or Blunder: 6 Ways Leaders Navigate Uncertainty, Opportunity & Complexity”
- William D. Anton, PhD, “Business Success Through Self-Knowledge”
- Douglas A. C. Eze, “Creating Generational Wealth: What the Super Wealthy Know That You Need to Know”
- Dianne A. Allen, MA, “How to Quit Anything in 5 Simple Steps”
- Pierce Brunson, “Learning Curve”, “Work Ethic” & “Rock The Crowd”
- Genevieve Dobson, ” Failing Successfully: Life After Debt” & “Take Back Control”
- Tara Richter, “The Dating Jungle” Series & “How to Write & Publish a Book Yourself” Series
Alongside William D. Anton, PhD., Dr. Mary B. Lippitt, won the award for overall best non-fiction and best business and finance book went to Douglas A.C. Eze. Each author will be donating one of their books to the St. Petersburg library.
Congrats to all of the winners!